TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our Contact details:
Wise Choice Medicine
Making A Purchase: Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept credit card payment. Wherever you are shopping from, place your order and your credit card company will convert the transaction to your own currency.
All information and Products supply takes place under Wise Choice Medicine (herein referred to as Wise Choice Medicine) Terms and Conditions. The End User/ Importer is referred to as the Buyer.
WISE CHOICE MEDICINE will only supply Products under these Terms and Conditions, which are conclusive and non-negotiable.
- The Buyer accepts full liability for the use of all Products and services supplied by WISE CHOICE MEDICINE. The Buyer assures they will only use Products under the guidance of their physician.
- The Buyer is completely responsible for the confirmation of their personal importation requirements, including any prescription requirements. Products are not available where prohibited by law.
- The Buyer warrants that they hold WISE CHOICE MEDICINE free of any and all legal action and prosecution. This includes any entrapment procedures that may be perpetrated or attempted by law enforcement and government agents and/or their agencies.
- The Buyer affirms they are of legal age and capacity.
- WISE CHOICE MEDICINE is not held responsible for any losses in the mail, unless the Buyer requested and purchased a registered service. However the Buyer must allow a period of 14 days after the ship date as indicated on the Dispatch Note. In the event of a claim under the registered service, an officially confirmed mailing loss will result in the Products being shipped for a second and final time. The tracking process by the registered service could take several weeks.
- Courier services for Product shipments are NOT recommended and will only be undertaken if the Buyer has met WISE CHOICE MEDICINE courier release paperwork requirements. All charges including freight and taxes must be met by the Buyer’, including all return costs if the Products have to be returned to WISE CHOICE MEDICINE.
- In the event of the Products being detained by a foreign Customs authority, the Buyer must provide evidence to WISE CHOICE MEDICINE for their confirmation of importation, i.e. a prescription and copies of communication with Authorities etc. In such an event the Buyer should contact WISE CHOICE MEDICINE before committing to any course of action, including the return of any Products. If Authorities retain the Products, the loss rests with the Buyer. In the event that the Products are returned by Customs, then when the Products are received at WISE CHOICE MEDICINE they may be reshipped again, or be subject to a Product(s) Credit Note or Refund as per the conditions in section 11.
- If the Buyer adjusts an Order before the Products are shipped then the adjustments will be accepted, (providing there is no financial difference, otherwise only Products Credit Note(s) for other Products may be issued). A part refund request by the Buyer is subject to the conditions in section 10.
- If the Buyer wants to stop or adjust an Order after payment has been processed, but before the Products have been shipped, it is subject up to a 25% charge on credit cards or 15% charge on Money Orders, or a minimum of $10, whichever is the greater.
- REFUNDS: WISE CHOICE MEDICINE will provide a partial refund for any unopened product that is still in resalable condition with an expiry date of more than 12 months validity. Simply contact Wise Choice Medicine at info@WiseChoiceMedicine.com to receive return authorization. Once the returned item(s) are received, Wise Choice MEDICINE will promptly provide a refund minus the shipping charge and a 15% restocking fee for the unopened goods returned to us.
- If WISE CHOICE MEDICINE has shipped the wrong Products or Products have arrived in a damaged condition due to incorrect packaging, then the package and Products must be returned to WISE CHOICE MEDICINE for inspection, (always contact WISE CHOICE MEDICINE before undertaking any action). If the fault is identified and agreed, WISE CHOICE MEDICINE will reship the Products a second and final time. A refund or part refund is subject to the conditions in section 11.
- If Buyer, or other, places an Order and initiates a prescription filing process with WISE CHOICE MEDICINE, and then fails to supply a valid prescription or complete the process within 30-days, WISE CHOICE MEDICINE reserves the right to cancel the Order and charge a 25% handling and restocking fee.
- WISE CHOICE MEDICINE does not offer medical advice; all information is supplied on an educational basis and should not be construed to replace that of a physician. All translations are offered on a best effort basis. Any opinions stated are not necessarily those of Wise choice Medicine. Where applicable, in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the information for research and educational purposes.
- WISE CHOICE MEDICINE reserves the discretion to alter methods of shipments or to refuse Orders.
- Other conditions that are not covered in these Terms and Conditions will be determined by WISE CHOICE MEDICINE conclusively and WISE CHOICE MEDICINE Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
Shipping And Handling Delivery times depend on parcel destination, but as a guide orders to USA are usually delivered within 5 to 8 working days from date of shipping. Back Orders If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait. Credit Card Security When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
Reaching Us If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the store page, alternatively, you may call: +1.800.861.4936 or
- a. Take and fulfill customer orders
- b. Administer and enhance the site and service
- c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
Accept Terms & Conditions: