June is Cataract Awareness Month - click here for FREE healthy vision tips
A cataract is a clouding of the normally clear lens of the eye, causing blurred vision, glare and other issues with color perception and night vision. Cataracts are a progressive disease of the eye caused by aging or injury that can lead to impaired vision or if untreated, blindness.
$140.00 — or every 3 months
The Cataract Standard Program includes a 3 month supply of Can-C™ Eye Drops.
4 Packages of Can-C™ Eye Drops
$104.95 — or every 6 weeks
With Nac-C Plus™ for enhanced support
• Same benefits as Standard Program, with accelerated results PLUS:
• Nac-C Plus™ Capsules enhance the effectiveness and duration of Can-C™ Eye Drops’ activity in the eye, thereby speeding up the healing response. In addition, Nac-C Plus™ Capsules reduce oxidation in the eyes and may facilitate a healing response in the eyes of Cataract patients.
• Nac-C Plus™ Capsules work together with Can-C™ Eye Drops to support and speed up the healing process by keeping the lens of the eye safe from degradation, delivering essential nutrients, enhancing DNA repair, and reducing oxidative stress that could otherwise inhibit the natural healing process. These capsules include natural vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids that have been clinically proven to help improve eye health and fight common eye disease like Cataracts.
• Ingredients in Nac-C Plus™ Capsules like N-Acetyl-Cysteine, L-Histidine, and L-Carnosine have been show to work synergistically to improve vision by increasing glutathione levels and acting as antioxidants to spare the lens of the eye from oxidative stress, keeping it flexible and clear. Vitamin E and Zinc can also decrease risk of Cataracts and other age-related eye disease.
A higher (loading) dose of Can-C™ Eye Drops is recommended in the first few months of use to quickly re-establish optimal N-Acetyl-Carnosine (NAC) levels in the eyes; two drops applied in the morning to each eye (4 drops total) and two drops in the evening to each eye (4 drops total). The quicker these levels can be elevated in your eyes the sooner you will begin to see visual improvements. This initial (loading dosing period) lasts anywhere from 3 to 6 months depending upon the severity of your eye condition.
Once you begin to see notable improvements in brightness and clarity you may be confident that you have effectively re-established optimal NAC levels in your eyes, but the improvements don’t stop there. The good news is that once the NAC levels have been re-established to optimal levels in the eyes it is very easy to keep them there at half the cost. After three to six months of consistent use, only half the recommended Can-C dose is needed to effectively maintain these new levels, and the vision improvements will continue.
While many report visual improvements in as little as three months’ time, generally the most dramatic improvements will be reached between six and twelve months of consistent use. Once optimal results have been achieved, the maintenance dose of only one to two drops daily will prevent the return of the Cataracts and continue to support and improve the health of your eyes.
The benefits of Can-C™ are long-lasting, however if the drops are discontinued, the same deficiency that allowed the ocular condition to form in the first place will likely return again. Fortunately, by simply using a minimal amount of the product consistently, the good results can be maintained at less than half the initial cost.
Can-C™ eye drops initial loading dose: two drops applied in the morning to each eye (4 drops total) and two drops in the evening to each eye (4 drops total).
Can-C™ eye drops maintenance dose (general eye health support and prevention): After 3 to 6 months of use you will only need to use 1-2 drops of Can-C™ in each eye daily, with a one week pause from use every two months. The product will last a very long time at this level of usage.
Independent clinical results are based on consistent daily use.
Previously, cataract formation resulting in the need for cataract surgery was believed to be an inevitable part of the aging process. Current Research has revealed that the topical application of specific nutrients to the eyes can prevent and even reverse the progression of cataract severity for thousands of aging individuals. In clinical trials Can-C eye drops applied daily were shown to reverse protein aggregation (oxidation) and inflammation in the majority of subjects thereby allowing the eyes’ natural repair mechanisms to keep the ocular lens clear.
A cataract is a clouding or loss of transparency in the lens of the eye that affects your vision. This cloudiness occurs when the crystallin proteins in your eye break down and begin clumping together due to the loss of essential ocular amino acids. If left untreated, progression of cataracts can lead to severe vision loss requiring cataract surgery. Unfortunately for millions of people, Cataracts are still the leading cause of blindness in humans.
Cataract removal surgery is not always a treatment option due to the fear of eye surgery risks and the potential for adverse events in any surgical procedure. Additionally, even with insurance, access to surgery is an issue for those on fixed incomes. Sadly, many people are unaware of the recent advancements in non-surgical treatment options to slow cataract progression and ultimately reverse it’s formation.
Symptoms include clouded, blurred or dim vision, double vision in a single eye, sensitivity to light and glare, poor night vision or need for brighter light when reading, faded color vision, and vision loss. If your eyewear prescription needs to change frequently, it may also be a sign of advancing age-related cataract.
Cataracts are largely caused by inflammatory health conditions and aging human lens cells. According to the National Eye Institute, by age 65 about 25% of the population develop cataracts and per the American Academy of Ophthalmology, by the age of 75, half of Americans have developed them and the associated impaired vision.
Ground breaking research by molecular biologist, Dr. Mark Babizhayev demonstrates that the compound N-acetylcarnosine (NAC) may be used as an eye drop solution to reverse, reduce or slow cataract progression for positive patient outcome. Our patented formula eye drop containing NAC, Can-C™, is the result of Dr. Babizhayev’s extensive research and Wise Choice Medicine’s founding relationship with Innovative Vision Products and Profound products.
In the animal studies, university researchers found Can-C eye drops to be equally effective in generating reversal of lens opacity in dogs eyes, restoring lens transparency and visual acuity. Notably they found that cataracts in canine eyes showed a faster response time to the eye drop applications than human eyes due to chemical distinctions of the canine eye.
Clinical trials demonstrate that Can-C™ N-acetylcarnosine (NAC) eye drops are a game changer. They help the aging eye to recover by improving its clarity, glare sensitivity, color perception and overall vision when used as part of an eye care routine. They improve eye health and visual function via several mechanisms1:
1. Mark A Babizhayev, Philip Micans. N-Acetylcarnosine sustained drug delivery eye drops to control the signs of ageless vision: glare sensitivity, cataract amelioration and quality of vision currently available treatment for the challenging 50,000-patient population. Clin Interv Aging. 2009;4:31-50. Epub 2009 May 14.Stuart P Richer.
Any questions? We’re here to help.