N-Acetylcarnosine Can-C™ Eye Drop with 1% N-Acetyl-Carnosine Questions? 1-800.861.4936
Free Shipping to US and Canada! – In Stock!
Breakthrough Cataract Reversal in a Drop – Can-C™ clinically proven 100% safe and effective!
Dr. Mark Babizhayev expresses important message to consumers – read it here
Switzerland reveals new hope for Macular Degeneration! Learn more!
1 – 2 Boxes Now Only $39.00 each = 10% Savings! Buy Now
3 – 5 boxes Now Only $35.00 each = 17% Savings! Buy Now
6 boxes or more Now Only $31.50 each = 25% Savings! Buy Now
Initial results in only 3 months time! Optimal Results within 6 – 12 months! Customer Testimonials
Approved by Innovative Vision Products Can-C™, is manufactured in a GMP pharmaceutical facility which meets ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 13485:2003 standards by a licensed manufacturer located in Great Britain. Product expiration; December. / 2015 FAQ and Instructions
Over the last 10 years this, soothing, anti-oxidant, eye drop, has generated thousands of reports of safe and effective Cataract Reversal in both humans and in animals .
“We see the demand for this breakthrough product snowballing as consumers around the globe become aware of a viable non-surgical option to cataract surgery..” – Innovative Vision Products Meet Dr. Mark Babizhayev MA PhDCan-C™ Eye Drops applied for 6-months, (twice daily into the eye), in patients suffering from cataract, generated the following results
10-15-06–I used Can-C eye drops for 4-months with amazing results. My
–06-02-07 Dr. Babizhayev, I want to “thank you for your “great” and “unbelieveable” and “marvelvelous” Can-C eye drops! I use vitamin supplemets for my eyes but without your N-acetylcarnosine “eye drops”, I know that I would be totally “blind” today from cataracts. I want you to know that I will continue to use these eye drops indefinitely for maintaining the improved health of my eyes. Thank you! Lawrence H. – Tucson AZ Can-C Testimonials!
To date, Dr. Babizhayevs’ patented Can-C™ N-Acetylcarnosine eye drop is the only cataract eye drop that has been proven in controlled clinical trials to be effective in the treatment of cataracts and safe for long term use. Be sure to look for the following statement on any box you purchase to verify that you are purchasing Dr. Babizhayevs’ patent protected formula. – “Approved by Innovative Vision Products..”
There are no more doubts regarding the effectiveness of this miraculous cataract eye drop that originated from years of Russian research. Clinical Publications
What about other eye problems?
–06-02-07 “I can tell you that the results have been amazing because my chronic Dry Eye condition is virtually non- existent as a result of using this soothing and highly effective product..” Norma G. Nashwauk, MN
Although the information is not yet published, this unique “IVP” N-acetylcarnosine (Can-C™) formula with its synergistic lubricants, is showing beneficial results for the following eye-disorders
• Contact lens disorders.
• Corneal disorders.
• Chronic eyestrain.
• Computer vision syndrome.
• Ocular inflammation.
• Blurred vision.
• Dry eye syndrome.
• Retinal disease
• Vitreous opacities and lesions.
Not only do the lubricants in Can-C N-acetyl-carnosine eye-drops help to make wearing contact lenses more comfortable, but Can-C is also shown to soothe and reduce the build up of lactic acid in the eye, thus enabling the lens to be left safely in the eye for longer. Manufactured to cGMP pharmaceutical standards, Can-C™ has a wealth of anti-oxidant properties which can improve the overall function of the aging eye. Can-C Ingredients
Can-C™ is Manufactured in a GMP certified, pharmaceutical facility which meets ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 13485:2003 standards for the design/formulation and manufacture of sterile contact lens solution and pharmaceutical solutions. Exp. December 2014
|Can-C™- Two (5ml)
vials per boxApply
4 drops daily to each affected eye.( 6 week supply ) for both eyes = 2 boxes( 3 month supply ) for both eyes = 4 boxes( 6 month supply ) for both eyes = 8boxesDiscount Offer!-Buy Now
Disclaimer: The Food and Drug Administration have not evaluated the statements contained herein. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Our Refund Policy: Simply return any unused portion along with your comments. We will promptly provide a refund for any unopened vials now questions asked, (Less shipping and a 15% restocking fee)
Product Questions? 1-800-861-4936
Human Clinical Trials
In a Russian clinical trial L-Carnosine eye-drops were used to treat 96 patients aged 60 and above. All the patients had senile cataract in various degrees of maturity. The duration of the disease in these patients ranged between 2 and 21 years. The patients instilled 1 or 2 drops into each eye 3 or 4 times a day, for a period of 3 to 6 months. The results showed that there was a pronounced effect on senile cataract, the effective rate was 100% (i.e. all patients experienced an improvement). For the more mature senile cataract the effective rate was still an extremely impressive 80%. Importantly, it was also noted that there were no side effects in any of the cases. Clinical Publications
A second clinical study was designed to document and quantify the changes in lens clarity over a 6 to 24 month period. The averageage of the participants was 65 and all suffered from senile cataract of a minimal to an advanced opacification. The patients received either a 1% solution of N-acetylcarnosine eye-drops or a placebo as 2-drops twice a day into each eye. The results at 6 months were impressive; 88.9% of all eyes treated with N-acetylcarnosine had an improvement of glare sensitivity. Furthermore, 90% of the eyes treated with N-acetylcarnosine showed an improvement in visual acuity. In contrast, there was little change in the eye quality of the placebo group at 6 months and the placebo group also experienced a gradual deterioration at 12 to 24 months.
Yet another study evaluated patients who had various degrees of eyesight impairment but who did not have the symptoms of cataract. After a course of treatment ranging from 2 to 6 months the conclusion was that the eye-drops alleviated eye tiredness and continued to improve eyesight (i.e. there was more clear vision). This is an indicator that the eye-drops have a value both for preventative purposes as well as medical applications.Clinical Publications
Animal Clinical Trials
The testing of various anti-glycation agents over nearly a decade led a Russian research team to the development of n-acetylcarnosine as a delivery system for the natural eye anti-oxidant L-carnosine. Once laboratory testing was passed, the next stage began to test the N-acetylcarnosine eye-drops in the eyes of animals, (specifically canines and rabbits). These studies produced remarkably fast results in the improvement of clarity, glare sensitivity and overall vision for the animals involved. Furthermore, no serious side effects were noted and the beneficial affects were sustainable. Unsurprisingly, these positive results in animals led to the studies being continued in humans.Can-C is for Dogs too!
..Initial Results in only 3 months time!
Optimal results within 6 – 12 months!
Special Discount Offer Buy Now!
Product Questions? 1-800-861-4936
- Block, W. N-Acetylcarnosine may help with cataracts. NAC eye drops show benefits in both preventing and treating this age-related condition. LE Magazine, Aug. 2003.
- Bourassa, D., and Dean, W. M.D. Carnosine: ARemarkable Multipurpose Anti-Aging Nutrient. Vitamin Research News, Vol. 14., Num. 11, Nov. 2000.
- Babizhayev MA, Deyev A. Free radical oxidation of lipid and thiol groups in genesis of cataract. Biophysics (biofizika),1986, 31, 119-125, Pergamon Journals Ltd.
- Babizhayev MA, Deyev Al, Linberg LF. Lipid peroxidation as a possible cause of cataract. Mech. Ageing Dev. 1988, 44, 69-89.
- Babizhayev MA, Antioxidant activity of L-carnosine, a natural histidine-containing di-peptide in crystalline lens. Biochem. Biophys. Acta., 1989a, 1004, 363-371.
- Babizhayev MA, Deyev A. Lens opacity induced by lipid peroxidation products as a model of cataract associated with retinal disease. Biochim. Biophys. Acta., 1989b, 1004, 124-133.
- Maichuk, IUF, Formaziuk, VE, Sergienko, VI. Development of carnosine eyedrops and assessing their efficacy in corneal diseases. Vestn Oftalmol, 1997, 113(6): 27-31.
- Yuneva, M.O., Bulygina, E.R., Gallant, S.C., et al. Effect of carnosine on age-induced changes in senescence-accelerated mice. J Anti-Aging Medicine, 2: 1999, 337-342.
- Wang AM, Ma C, Xie H, and Shen, F. Use of carnosine as a natural anti-senescence drug for human beings. Biochemistry, 2000, 65(7), 869-871.
- Baslow, MH. Function of the N-acetyl-L-histidine system in the vertebrate eye. Evidence in support of a role as a molecular water pump. J Mol Neurosci, 1998, 10(3), 193-208.
- Ermakova, V.N., Babizhaev, M.A., Bunin, A.Ya. Effect of L-carnosine on intraocular pressure. Byull. Eksp. Biol. Med. 1988, 105(4), 451-453.
- Borioni, D., and Scassellati-Sforzolini, G. The action of paminobenzoic cid, histidine, and cortisone on the success of corneal transplants, Am J Ophthalmol, 1953, 36: 575-576.
- Babizhayev MA, Yermakova VN, Sakina NL, Evstigneeva RP, Rozhkova EA, Zheltukhina GA. N-Acetylcarnosine is a prodrug of L-carnosine in ophthalmic application as antioxidant. Clin. Chim. Acta., 1996, 254, 1-21.
- Babizhayev MA, Yermakova VN, Deyev Al, Seguin M-C. Imidazole-containing peptiomimetic NAC as a potent drug for the medicinal treatment of age-related cataract in humans. J. Anti-Aging Medicine 2000a, 2, 43-62.
- Babizhayev MA, Yermakova VN, Semiletov yu A, Deyev
A. The natural histidine-containing di-peptide N-acetylcarnosine as an antioxidant for ophthalmic use. Biochemistry(Moscow), 2000b, 65, 588-598.
- Babizhayev MA, Deyev AI, Yermakova VN, Semiletov YA, Davydova NG, Kurysheva NI, Zhokotskii AV, Goldman IM. N-Acetylcarnosine, a natural histidine-containing dipeptide, as a potent ophthalmic drug in treatment of human cataracts. Peptides, 2001, 22: 979-94.
Copyright © 2007 Wise Choice Medicine
Dr Mark Babhizhayev N-Acetyl-Carnosine Can C Cataract Eye Drop
Dr Babhizhayev N-Acetylcarnosine Can-C Cataract Eye Drop